We will have a group discussion on the Easter message. Please share this message with your youth:
Our goal for the time we get to spend together is to enable the youth ages 12-19 to live exciting and successful lives with a deep and personal Intelligence. We want to create a space filled with empowering and life changing experiences.
- A stronger sense of belonging
- Understanding and acceptance of their own gifts and uniqueness
- Direction, meaning, and purpose in life
- Choosing Christ through Baptism
- Deeper connections with self and with others
- Lots of laughter and fun
They will be encouraged to:
– Define the life that happens around you, and your role in it.
– Learn from what life is offering us, and how we are showing up for it in return.
– Do something about what we have learned, and constantly create from it the life that we want.
Our hope is that everyone involved in the camp leaves knowing themselves at a deeper level, with higher levels of trust, love, and value for themselves and for others. They will have a greater vision of their mission in life and have the confidence to go out and make a difference in their world.
Parents: the youth activities are optional. They can join the youth group or they can stay with parents and attend the breakout group discussions. Please have them attend one or the other. We would like to prevent any unattended children or youth wandering around the camp unsupervised.